[MOBY-dev] RFC for asynchronous POST services

Sergio Ramirez Ramirez srramirez at uma.es
Tue Feb 24 17:44:00 UTC 2009

Nice proposal Eddy. In a fast reading it looks similar to the Moby
Asyncronous proposal which would facilitate the implementation of new
services and clients (i.e., support for such kind of services in clients
like jOrca would allow their combined use with traditional MOBY services).

will read with detail and comment
Best Regards, Sergio