[MOBY-dev] XML parsing takes forever

Kenny Billiau kenny.billiau at psb.ugent.be
Thu Oct 30 18:55:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

thx for helping to investigate the problem!

I'm pretty sure the parser gets out of it's mess. When you truncate the
XML file by removing all but a few ElementContainers, it takes awhile, but
it actually returns without error.

And memory consuption doesn't seem to be a problem either, as mostly 'top'
reveals that the invoked webservice script uses a steady amount of memory.

thx,
Kenny