[MOBY-dev] ant install crashes... does moby have bots?

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Thu Oct 23 08:13:09 UTC 2008

So service registered at production with pointing to a localhost do
remain there ? is this correct ?

and if so, why ?

cheers
andreas

Mark wrote:
> right :-)
>

> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:27:21 -0700, Martin Senger
> <martin.senger at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> to delete any service or ontology node that includes the word 'test'
>>> in its
>>> name or it's service description
>>

>> Please let me remind you that the last agreement was that services
>> with the
>> URL pointing to a localhost will stay, as well. [The clients creating
>> statistics should ignore such services.]
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Martin

  Dipl. Bioinf. Andreas Groscurth
  Bioinformatics Software Developer
  Plant Computational Biology group
  Max-Planck Institute for plant breeding research
  Carl-von-Linne Weg 10
  50829 Cologne
  Germany
  +49(0) 221 5062449