[MOBY-dev] ant install crashes... does moby have bots?

Mark markw at illuminae.com
Thu Oct 23 01:20:28 UTC 2008

Sorry, it's been a LONG time since I curated the production registry.

By the "rules" of the production registry, I have assumed the authority to
delete any service or ontology node that includes the word 'test' in its
name or it's service description (though I have to be careful, since
'test' is a legitimate analytical activity, so I do take care when I do
this!)... I hate doing it, though, since I know that sometimes people use
the production registry for workshops, etc, and I might be deleting
something that is really actively being used (even if only for a couple of
days...)

I'll go through the registry in the next few days and clean it up.

Mark