[MOBY-dev] what license is BioMoby and jMoby?

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 05:09:33 UTC 2008

I have got this question from a jMoby user:

I know that BioMoby is an open source project. Could you tell me which
> license is used to generate jMoby Code?

and I found that I did not know how to answer. Do we have anywhere such
policy? I personally usually used the Apache license - but I have not
expressed it verbally in any of the jMoby code. I would like to do it now -
and even though I am planning to add it only to the Java sources I wrote
myself I need some consensus from the others. So what is your opinion?

Thanks,

email: martin.senger at gmail.com,m.senger at cgiar.org