[MOBY-dev] Some stats

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:39:01 UTC 2008

Hi Pierre,

Here are some stats for services (and providers)
http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/ValidateService?getStats=true

To get the other information (number of datatypes, etc), you could easily
use the api and count the results. That way you could get the most up to
date information. If you have problems with this, let  me know and I can
help you.

Thanks,

Eddie