[MOBY-dev] jMoby: Asynchronous service invocation problems

Luke McCarthy mccarthy at elmonline.ca
Tue Oct 7 03:13:27 UTC 2008

On 6-Oct-08, at 8:06 PM, Martin Senger wrote:

>> When did we start talking about Moses?
>
> I did; see my email.

Maybe I didn't make my point: I'm not.  If you're answering questions
about Moses, I've asked the wrong question.  If that's the case,
please let me know how to phrase it differently.  When I use
MobyRequest.invokeService to access an asynchronous service, it never
returns from the call.  The three causes that my digging has uncovered
are related in my original post.