[MOBY-dev] correspondence between service and executable.

jason jason at bioteam.net
Wed Oct 1 15:48:44 UTC 2008

Hi, all

I am trying to set up some moby services for testing. What I have is a
bunch of binaries such as blast, hmmer, and emboss program running on my
system?  One step in the service registration is generating service meta
data.  I guess others already register some of these binaries as
services. Is there a way I can find out what binary is registered in the
Moby Central? If I can, I could fetch those service meta data from moby
central, change the authority and service URL, and register my services.
Otherwise, I need to inspect and register the binaries one by one. It is
daunting task.

thanks

-jason