[MOBY-dev] xml:lang explored

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon May 26 17:52:33 UTC 2008

Should we allow registration of objects, service-types and namespaces in
foreign languages also?  If so, then we need to re-think the entire way we
manage the ontology, and assign unique id numbers to each node, where the
rdf:label of the node can have multiple languages, rather than having the
node named by its label.

...can... worms... but it's probably the "right thing to do"...