[MOBY-dev] Calling moby-async category services

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Wed Jan 23 19:05:40 UTC 2008

Bonjour Sylvie,

Thanks for pointing this out.  The handler is null as it's supposed to
be, but the lack of a StringBuffer was indeed the culprit.  This has
been fixed, and I'm adding a unit test for this (I'd always called
asynchronous services asynchronously( or sync ones either syncly or
asyncly), and so didn't catch this before)..

Paul