[MOBY-dev] Test Registry and RDF

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:22:18 UTC 2008

So I have been playing around with the agent, registering my own service
(using dashboard) that has a signatureURL. When I place an empty rdf
document like the one that you have at my signatureURL location, and call
register service with just the signatureURL filled in, the process does take
a while (not sure why ... could be the server) but it does complete on its
first try.

The only thing that I can think of to solve the timeouts, is explicitly
putting a longer timeout interval in the soap call in MOBY::Client::Central.
This is assuming that the timeout that you are seeing is a result of the
client and not the server.

Eddie