[MOBY-dev] INB Proposal for Mirroring - RFC

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Tue Jan 22 11:00:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

I searched my mail archive and the website, but I can not find this
RFC.... Was it that long ago? Anyway, can someone please send us
pointer where to find this RFC?

Thanks,

Pi

On 22-jan-2008, at 0:58, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Has anyone else looked at the INB proposal for mirroring of
> services?  I think it's really nice, personally!  I had a couple of
> small questions and concerns, but it really doesn't seem like an
> overly disruptive change, and apparently they already have it
> working at INB, so the codebase to support it already exists.
>
> I think we should vote on the issue soon, as the INB folks have
> been very, VERY patient!

> --
> --
> Mark Wilkinson
> Assistant Professor, Dept. Medical Genetics
> University of British Columbia
> PI Bioinformatics
> iCAPTURE Centre, St. Paul's Hospital
> Tel:  604 682 2344 x62129
> Fax:  604 806 9274
>
> ***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
> This electronic message is intended only for the use of the
> addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
> confidential.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
> communication by unauthorized individuals is strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
> sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original and all
> copies from your system.

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034

Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen