[MOBY-dev] JAX-WS BioMoby API (2nd round).

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Tue Jan 15 11:38:28 UTC 2008

Hi Dimitry,

The reason you hadn't heard from me yet, is that I'm Perl programmer
and I'm not very fluent in Java (yet).

With regard to the "bug in PERL Moby API (not sure about JMoby...)
when it rejects "non-moby" prefixes, which is definitly goes against
XML specification where prefix is defined as an alias for a
namespace" I absolutely agree that this ugly. As far as I know the
XML::LibXML library that shouldn't be necessary though, so I'll have
look if it's fixable...

Cheers,

Pi

On  14 Jan 2008, at 19:04, Dmitry Repchevsky wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> Two months ago I posted a Moby API developed here is Spain and
> still have no any opinion about it.
> Please take a look into http://inb.bsc.es/java/index.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Dmitry

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034

Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen