[MOBY-dev] authoritative ?!

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Thu Jan 10 11:38:11 UTC 2008

Hi Andreas,

The authoritative flag specifies whether you are the local expert
with the original service. There should be only one. Any services
with the same name, but hosted by different authorities are
considered mirrors / copies.

Cheers,

Pi

On 10-jan-2008, at 12:17, Andreas Groscurth wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just forgot... can someone tell me what the authoritative flag is
> meaning
> exactly in the ServiceRegistration Panel in Dashboard ?
>
> Awesome
> Andreas
>
> --
> Andreas Groscurth
> Bioinformatics Developer
> Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research
> Carl-von-Linné-Weg 10
> 50829 Cologne
> Germany
> E-mail:    groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
> Phone:    +49(0)221-5062-449

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034

Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen