[MOBY-dev] Moby at the ISMB2008

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Wed Jan 9 11:43:55 UTC 2008

Hi Devs,

I will also try to be there again like Martin and if I'm there I will
stay for both the BOSC and the main ISMB conference. I'm not sure
though were I will be in August 2008 as my current contract as a PhD
student ends in April... If I'll be there I will present at least a
poster on my current research which will involve BioMOBY. I'd love to
see more posters like that in Toronto, but in addition to that I'd
love to see:

* More BioMOBY marketing for BioMOBY users especially now the
official 1.0 is out: A talk or two + a demo would be great!
* A meeting for BioMOBY developers. We could do that in a parallel
session, before or after the conference or on the "tutorial day"
between the BOSC SIG and the main ISMB conference....

Cheers,

Pi

On 9-jan-2008, at 11:45, Andreas Groscurth wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just wondering because the ISMB2008 is going to be in Toronto...
> is there
> anything Mobyicious planned ? I know Martin was in Vienna 2007 - so
> are ther
> any plans to be present in Toronto ?
>
> Cheers
> andreas

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034

Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen