[MOBY-dev] a space in the data type name

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:53:35 UTC 2008

Recently, a new data type ' RNAStructAlignmentML' was registered. It starts
with a space. I think that the registry should reject it. In the BioMoby
registry API, we have rules for article names ("Article names for each
contained object type may not contain spaces or other special characters")
but not for the data type names. But they should be driven what is allowed
for the XML element names.

Is it possible to change the name, and perhaps to add a more strict checking
when an entity is being registered please?

Thanks,

  email: martin.senger at gmail.com
             m.senger at cgiar.org