[MOBY-dev] test registry not working

Mark markw at illuminae.com
Thu Dec 18 14:53:52 UTC 2008

We're having LOTS of problems with that machine at the moment.  I'm in the
process of setting up a new server (two, actually) that will replace the
bioinfo machine.  The address will, unfortunately, change for the test
registry but I'll try to convince our IT team to set-up auto-forwarding.

Thanks for your patience,