[MOBY-dev] Problems with service registration using dashboard

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:51:23 UTC 2008

> For our case we are still facing this error.

I do not face the error in my local copy of jMoby. Therefore, I think that
your - and perhaps other users, as well - problem is in the cache (that the
cache still has the old version of the services). I suggest you to remove
the cache (you can do it manually by removing the whole cache directory, or
by using "reload" in the dashboard, or by using the command-line:
"build/run/run-cache-client -fill -cachedir=your-cache-dir").

Does it help?

email: martin.senger at gmail.com,m.senger at cgiar.org