[MOBY-dev] jmoby 1.0

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 01:51:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

this probably goes to Martin mainly ;-) - do we have now officially JMoby
> 1.0 or still something missing ?

We have. Since 13 March. You can see it in the open-bio repository:
http://biomoby.org/m2repo/org/biomoby/jmoby/1.0.0/.

> how do I checkout the version 1.0 from cvs and not the newest version
> (e.g. if cvs have been made).

Unless somebody tagged a version, you can't. The version 1.0 will be forever
available in binary form from Maven (as with any further version put there)
- but we have not deployed jMoby sources to Maven - they are available only
from the CVS. If you (or anybody) feel(s) that we should have it, please go
ahead and a) tagged the CVS (time to time), or/and b) make the source
release to Maven, as well.

email: martin.senger at gmail.com,m.senger at cgiar.org