[MOBY-dev] Important note for MOBY-Async developers

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Thu Apr 24 16:21:35 UTC 2008

I'm glad that we finally resolved keys moment in Moby-Async
specification and happy to invite everybody to test the Java
implementation of it.
The implementation supports Java clients for the v 1.4.2 specification
("moby_async") as well as rpc/soap-encoded synchronous services ("moby").
The implementation for "doc_literal" and "doc_literal_async" is there
too, but because there is no any specification yet the only way to test
it is with my own server-side implementation.

Best regards to all,

Dmitry Repchevsky

http://inb.bsc.es/documents/java/index.html