[MOBY-dev] Important observations about MOBY Central CPU usage

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Apr 18 15:45:14 UTC 2008

Hi all,

this is info for people who host MOBY Central's:

Since I made the changes to MOBY Central last week we have noticed that
CPU usage has dropped from average 38% utilization down to an average 6.5%
utilization, and has never raeched 100% in the past week.  This is likely
important information for anyone hosting a registry!

As far as I am aware, the only file you need to update is:  MOBY::Config.pm

best wishes everyone!

Mark

--
Mark D Wilkinson, PI Bioinformatics