[MOBY-dev] RDFAgent and local MobyCentral

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Mon Apr 14 11:16:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've set up a local MobyCentral and installed the RDF agent.

When I call the RDFagent (or when i try to get the Ontologies via
dashboard), it always breaks for the Datatypes with the message (found
in the error log of apache):
(or the rdfagent breaks during a find servicecall respectively):

HTTP::Message content not bytes at
/usr/local/lib/site_perl/SOAP/Transport/HTTP.pm line 424
Premature end of script headers: MOBY-Central.pl

Apparently the connection works and I cant find problems in the apache logs.

I think the problem could be in the MOBY-Central.pl - what value do i
have to enter for 'dispatch_to(...)' ? the path to the MOBY perl
installation.

I checked  out moby from the cvs and run MOBY-Server/MakeFile.PL to
install moby into /usr/local/perl. So MOBY can be found under
/usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl - is this what i have to enter ?

Thanks
andreas