[MOBY-dev] BioMOBY errors in Taverna 1.6+

Stian Soiland ssoiland at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Sep 6 13:06:18 UTC 2007

On 9/5/07, Edward Kawas <edward.kawas at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will look into it. Something must have happened to the dependencies for
> the plugin during the release of the latest version of taverna. Hopefully
> its minor!

Hi!

This was due to that we missed out the xalan dependency of biomoby in
the 1.6.* releases of Taverna. The error you reported seems to not
occur on Mac OS X, but on Windows.

We have made a minor update that fixes this issue. If you have already
updated to Taverna 1.6.1.0 [1], click the yellow arrow in the right
corner to update to the latest version, 1.6.1.1. After a restart it
should work again.

[1] http://taverna.sourceforge.net/index.php?doc=download.html

--
Stian Soiland, myGrid team