[MOBY-dev] For those who want to use the new Moby Central

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Fri Nov 30 08:58:36 UTC 2007

And I forgot.

the default "old" central is apparently not accessible... at least I do always
get a timeout.

best
andreas

Hi

do I understand it correctly:

URL =  http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl
URI =  http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/OntologyServer.cgi

However, the first works, but the second seems not to work. In the browser I
get  500 Internal Server Error and in the dashboard

===ERROR===
Fault details:
[stackTrace: null]
[hostname: null]
Fault string: Failed to access class (moby::OntologyServer.cgi)
at /opt/coolstack/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2473, <IN> line
159.

Fault code:   {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
Fault actor:  null
When calling:
	http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl
===========

Any solutions ?
thx

On Thursday 29 November 2007 23:59, Mark Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi again all,
>
> The new Moby Central is available at:
>
> http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl
> http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/OntologyServer.cgi
>
> It would be great for people to give it a test run before we make the move
> permanent.  It loads much faster into tools like Taverna because it caches
> its RDF(thanks Eddie!)
>
> Please don't use it for registering services, only for service discovery.
> It synchronizes with the registry at mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca at 3:45AM
> Mountain Standard Time every night, so any services that you register in
> it will be lost!

Andreas Groscurth
Bioinformatics Developer
Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research
Carl-von-Linné-Weg 10
50829 Cologne
Germany
E-mail:    groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de