[MOBY-dev] CVS updated

mark wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Tue Nov 27 01:48:28 UTC 2007

Hi all,

So as per Martin's suggestion, the 301 redirect points to the CURRENT moby central, and will continue to point there until we have as many people updated as possible.

Perl users, please CVS update your code and let me know if you find errors.

Sorry again about the chaos over the weekend.  LSID caching catches me by surprise all the time, and it did so again this time... I didn't expect that simply running new code on the mobycentral machine, without updating mobycentral itself, would cause a problem!  Live and learn...

Mark Wilkinson
...on the road!