[MOBY-dev] Parse_moby_data processor in taverna fails

mark wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Nov 26 23:35:19 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have a feeling that these problems were largely rooted in the fact that the LSID resolver caches its WSDL.  When I was testing things against the new code against the new endpoint this weekend I was using the LSID resolver on MobyCentral, and it seems that it cached the results and then when the non-updated code tried to access the same resources it was unable to hit the endpoint.

I have deleted the lsid cache and that seems to have solved many of the problems we all experienced the past few days.

Sorry about that!  It took a while to track down that arcane problem...

Mark

--
Mark Wilkinson
...on the road!