[MOBY-dev] iGoogle as a cusomizable Moby Mashup?

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Wed Nov 14 13:57:14 UTC 2007

Hi Mark,

Like the idea! Several colleagues showed me their personalised Google
pages, but I never bothered to signup for an account, because I
didn't see any content worth the effort. That changed today :).

Just give it try and I'm getting "404 - Service returned no response.
This indicates that this service is currently unavailable. Try again
later." for several gadgets... Work in progress I guess :). Will try
again later.

Cheers,

Pi

On 15-nov-2007, at 3:09, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> Hell, why not?!  :-)
>
> I had an hour free this afternoon, and this is what I did with it:

> It takes about 15 minutes to auto-generate them from the registry so I
> could put th escript on a cron... This is purely first-pass,
> just-trying-an-idea stuff, so it isn't "pretty", but... very very
> cool :-)
>
> Cheers all!
>
> Mark

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034

Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen