[MOBY-dev] MobyServices and Taverna workflow problems

Eddie Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:19:44 UTC 2007

Hi Andreas,

>From the first reading, I thought that you had a workflow that didnt
work... From reading it again, it sounds like you are asking whether
or not you have to worry about the article names in Taverna. Article
names are automatically discovered and the correct one is used in
Taverna. If you have a case where this might not be the case, then
please let me know.

The only things that a user of Taverna needs to take into account when
using moby is to make sure that they supply the correct namespace and
data for any particular service. Articlenames are taken care of, even
though if you look in the intermediate input/output browser and the
articlename is not what it's supposed to be.

Does this answer your question?

Thanks,

Eddie