[MOBY-dev] MOBY Central code updated

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Jan 24 22:57:41 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've just restarted MOBY Central with the couple of new changes to the
code - support for Async (I haven't tried this yet... can somoene from INB
confirm that it works?), and the fix to the mysql query regarding
searching for simples versus collections.

All tests pass, but please let me know if you notice anything unusual.

Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor, Dept. Medical Genetics
University of British Columbia
PI Bioinformatics
iCAPTURE Centre, St. Paul's Hospital

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This electronic message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by
unauthorized individuals is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete the original and all copies from your system.