[MOBY-dev] getSignatureForm

Romina Royo rroyo at lsi.upc.edu
Fri Jan 19 15:33:46 UTC 2007

Hello,

Is there a problem with the getSignatureForm:
http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/servlets/forms/getSignatureForm

I've been trying to use it for the past couple of weeks and I always get
an error:

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* _The server encountered an internal error () that
prevented it from fulfilling this request._

*exception*

java.lang.NullPointerException
	org.biomoby.client.ui.graphical.servlet.forms.GetSignatureRDFResponse.updateMobyCentralDatabase(GetSignatureRDFResponse.java:129)
	org.biomoby.client.ui.graphical.servlet.forms.GetSignatureRDFResponse.doGet(GetSignatureRDFResponse.java:91)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

*note* _The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the
Apache Tomcat/5.5.9 logs._

Thank you!
Romina