[MOBY-dev] generating rdf for services that have already been registered

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:14:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have been getting requests from people to produce a web form that produces
RDF for services that have already been registered (similar to a form that
once existed). This cgi script is also located in the cvs @
moby-live/Perl/scripts/GenerateRDF.cgi

I have done so and the form for the default mobycentral registry is located
at: http://moby.ucalgary.ca/cgi-bin/GenerateRDF.cgi

Unfortunately, unlike the previous form, you cannot use this form to modify
signatureURLs. If people want this functionality, please let me know and I
might add it at a later date.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please let me know!

Eddie