[MOBY-dev] Problem with the build.xml

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Tue Aug 21 09:32:44 UTC 2007

Hi all,

finally I'd like to check in the MobySync but I have a problem with building
it.

I copied the building files and information from the RDFagent and replaced it
woth my information...

calling

ant bindist_mobysync

to create the distribution I get

compile-normal:
[javac] Compiling 7 source files
to /home/pcb/groscurt/Moby/moby-live/Java/build/classes

[javac] /home/pcb/groscurt/Moby/moby-live/Java/src/main/org/biomoby/registry/sync/handler/AbstractMobyHandler.java:90:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method binarySearch(java.util.List<T>,T)
    [javac] location: class java.util.Collections
    [javac]                     int index =
Collections.binarySearch( localList, centralEntry );
    [javac]                                                ^
    [javac] 1 error

with eclipse I dont get any error compiling it... is there something set in
the ant files some where that it does not know 1.5 (which would mean it
should throw more errors...) or what could be the problem ?

Thanks
andreas

--
Andreas Groscurth