[MOBY-dev] Get services by serviceType in cached central

Ola Spjuth ola.spjuth at farmbio.uu.se
Mon Aug 6 13:41:24 UTC 2007

Hello,

    In jMoby I have set up a CachedCentralImpl and want to build a
     hierarchy of MobyServiceType -> MobyService for display in a tree.

     I can get a list of all types via getServiceTypes() (gives me a
     String[]).

     How can I look up (in my cached centralimpl) the services for each
     ServiceType? I can get services by Authority, but not by
ServiceType.
     If currently not possible, may I request an API update with the
convenience
     method worker.getServiceByType(MobyServiceType type)?

     Cheers,

         .../Ola