[MOBY-dev] an easy way to see the input/output size when using jMoby?

Iván Párraga García ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Wed Apr 18 15:22:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'd like to register the input size of the requests to my moby services
(and the same for results) when I'm using jMoby. At the moment I have a
provisional work-around but I was wondering if there is a nice way to do
it with the jMoby classes.

I don't need byte precission (it's not important for me to register the
size of all the SOAP stuff, for example); I need a correlated
measurement with the input/output (for example the size of the
input/output objects in XML ir right).

Thanks,

Iván Párraga García
Computer Scientist
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics Unit
INB - Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática
Josep Samitier 1-5
08028 Barcelona
Spain
tel.: +34 93 403 71 55