[MOBY-dev] Valid boolean values for primitives and secondary parmeters

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Thu Apr 12 15:26:22 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Yesterday I was fiddling with some registration scripts and wondering
what are valid values for boolean primary articles a.k.a. primitives
and for boolean secondaries?
After Googeling and browsing the mailinglist archive I noticed to
subject poped up before, but I couldn't figure out what the consensus
is... Furthermore I can not find this subject back in the MOBY
Services API documentation at http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/
moby-live/Docs/MOBY-S_API/index_API.html

Can somebody please enlighten me on the current status, so I can add
this to the docs...

Cheers,

Pi