[MOBY-dev] Dashboard "confuses" services

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:27:51 UTC 2007

> I think it only happens when the option: "Ask registry where service is,
> and call it" is selected. With the option "Use service's usual
> endpoint", seems to work properly.

Okay, it helps. Looking into it (well, not now, but very soon).

Well, not soon, rather now: I have found the culprit (it was quite easy
after your comments above). The line (in ServiceCallerModel.java):

MobyService clonedService = new MobyService (selService.getName());

must be replaced by line

MobyService clonedService = new MobyService (selService.getName(),
selService.getAuthority());

which I just did and committed. But I have not tested it (SoftGod forgive
me!) - could you test it perhaps?

Thanks,

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com