[MOBY-dev] http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca:8090/authority/ValidateService?getDeadServices

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Tue Apr 3 21:37:09 UTC 2007

So if we want a findService request to be able to report only alive
services (the simplest solution, which is backward compatible), you'd
need to regularly dump validateService's table into MobyCentral's SQL
DB, right?  Is that hard?  For the moment, I'll use ValidateService's
output in jMOBY, but I think it'd be nice to have such functionality as
part of the official API in the long run...