[MOBY-dev] publications page updated

Gary Schiltz gss at ncgr.org
Tue Oct 24 21:49:30 UTC 2006

If you would be so kind, please add the the following citation (under
either "Peer reviewed and books" - it was reviewed by the workshop
organizers - or under "Other press and manuscripts"):

Schiltz G, Gessler D, Stein L (2004). Semantic MOBY. Position paper for
the 2004 W3C Workshop on Semantic Web for Life Sciences.

I would suggest linking "Semantic MOBY" in the citation to the URL
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swls-ws/2004Sep/att-0036/smoby-w3c-sw-ls.pdf.
The link to the workshop report is
http://www.w3.org/2004/10/swls-workshop-report.html, and I would suggest
linking that URL to the text "W3C Workshop on Semantic Web for Life
Sciences" in the citation.

// Gary