[MOBY-dev] [personal] Re: [moby] Re: RDF deregistration

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 13:42:57 UTC 2006

Hi Dirk,

The agent is finding the service in the RDF:
Oct 5, 2006 5:04:40 AM org.biomoby.registry.rdfagent.util.Log info
INFO:
     Found a service (getSplicedSequence/mips.gsf.de) in the registry that
matches the one in the RDF ...
     Comparing them ...

I tried resolving your URL right now, and I didn't see the service. What happens
if you try again?

Thanks,

Eddie

pl HTTP/1.1
> Accept: text/xml
> Accept: multipart/*
> SOAPAction:
> "http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/MOBY/Central#registerService"
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
> SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encodi
> ng/"><SOAP-ENV:Body><namesp1:registerService
> xmlns:namesp1="http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/MOBY/Central
"><c-gensym3
> xsi:type="xsd:string">
>                         &lt;registerService>
>                         &lt;Category>&lt;/Category>
>                         &lt;serviceName>&lt;/serviceName>
>                         &lt;serviceType>&lt;/serviceType>
>                         &lt;Description>&lt;/Description>
>
> &lt;signatureURL>http://mips.gsf.de/proj/planet/moby/RDF/all_m
ips_services.rdf&lt;/signatureURL>
>                         &lt;URL>&lt;/URL>
>                         &lt;authURI>&lt;/authURI>
>                         &lt;contactEmail>&lt;/contactEmail>
>
> &lt;/registerService></c-gensym3></namesp1:registerService></S
OAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>