[MOBY-dev] [moby] gbrowse_moby at mobycentral

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 17:03:59 UTC 2006

The problem was because isAlive in the cached lsid RDF was false.

What happens is that you register a service. In the time between service testing
for 'isAlive', any question of the isAlive status of a service returns false.
Since gbrowse uses this information, your service initially is invisible to
gbrowse.

Make sense?

Eddie