[MOBY-dev] [MOBY-l] missing RFC1863 support in perl CommonSubs

Frank Gibbons francis_gibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 24 14:38:45 UTC 2006

Björn,

To my knowledge, nobody has yet checked in any work on integrating the new
Exception mechanism into the Perl codebase. It appears that the Java
codebase already has this feature, so we need it in the Perl version too,
urgently. You should feel free to go ahead - anyone out there working on
this? perhaps you should get together on it.

-Frank