[MOBY-dev] [moby] Printing shorthand BioMOBY RDF notation

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Mar 2 21:21:30 UTC 2006

http://www.mindswap.org/2002/rdfconvert/

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 18:27 +0000, Duncan Hull wrote:
> Hello
>
> Can anyone recommend any tools for printing shorthand notation of
> BioMOBY RDF service descriptions, e.g. that output from
> http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/LSID_resolver.html ?
>
> I was thinking of N3 [1] or something similar, but maybe someone on
> moby-dev knows better?
>
> Fitting all that lovely RDF onto a sheet of A4 paper is a challenging
> task...so I could use a shorthand notation.
>
> Duncan
>
> [1] http://infomesh.net/2001/cwm/ looks very old

Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor, Dept. of Medical Genetics
University of British Columbia
PI in Bioinformatics, iCAPTURE Centre
St. Paul's Hospital, Rm. 166, 1081 Burrard St.
Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1Y6
tel: 604 682 2344 x62129
fax: 604 806 9274

"For most of this century we have viewed communications as a conduit,
       a pipe between physical locations on the planet.
What's happened now is that the conduit has become so big and interesting
      that communication has become more than a conduit,
       it has become a destination in its own right..."

                Paul Saffo - Director, Institute for the Future