[MOBY-dev] link to "how to get code from cvs"

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 1 06:57:17 UTC 2006

Frank,
   I suggest that the "CVS Repository" link from the main biomoby.org does
not go directly to the web-based cvs browser, but rather to the
instructions how to get it from the CVS (unless Chris wants to put these
instructions directly to the web-based CVS page). These instructions were
here: http://www.biomoby.org/GettingTheCode.html (but are not anymore -
BTW, where are they now?  - because I have a dead link to them in jMoby),
or use the one in jMoby:
http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/CVS.html (this
is the page that has, at the moment, the dead link mentioned above).

   Thanks,

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)