[MOBY-dev] [moby] Re: encodeException question....

Oswaldo Trelles ots at ac.uma.es
Fri Jul 28 16:14:16 UTC 2006

Hi from the gnv5 at the INB

we have been working -Johan in particular- in the asynch proposal. We have a
almost final (internal) document we plan to submit early next week (there
are a little bit of problems with my personnel since they have started
vacation time and I am trying to contact them)

On the other hand we have developed a prototype for testing the proposal
that will also be ckeck-in soon

regarding the exception-handling libraries we provide the
proposal -discussed internally at the INB and latter in the moby list-, but
the code has been developed outside our node. I am sure the owner will
checkin the code soon.

best regards
Oswaldo