[MOBY-dev] BioMOBY at ISMB / BOSC 2006

Phillip Lord phillip.lord at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Jul 26 19:28:09 UTC 2006

  PN> Yes, most hotels are along the coast and the convention center
  PN> is more towards the center of town.

  >> and that there will be transport provided too and from.
  >>
  >> Besides, what's wrong with the beech....

  PN> There's nothing wrong with the beach. Might want to try a
  PN> BioMOBYfiers cocktail pipeline: everybody bring your own bottle,
  PN> contribute to the mix and pass a glass on to the next person/
  PN> service :). Might result in some good ideas, but the beach is
  PN> usually not the best place to take notes and my laptop probably
  PN> doesn't like the sand...

  PN> So I assume you'll be there too. That's 3 and counting...

Sorry for the last email, sent by mistake.

To be honest, I don't think Fortaleza is the sort of place you will
need to take a bottle the beech. There should be plenty around.

And, yes, I will be there. Although, I would hesitate to describe
myself as a BioMOBYier, rather than a mailing list lurker, it would be
good to have an opportunity to meet people.

Phil