[MOBY-dev] BioMOBY at ISMB / BOSC 2006

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Wed Jul 26 15:35:04 UTC 2006

On  26 Jul 2006, at 16:18, Phillip Lord wrote:

>   PN> So how do the others feel about a BioMOBY lunch or a BioMOBY
>   PN> coffee break meeting point? I also wouldn't mind to stay longer
>   PN> at the convention center for a BioMOBY diner.
>

> My understanding is that the convention center is someway from the
> hotels,

Yes, most hotels are along the coast and the convention center is
more towards the center of town.

> and that there will be transport provided too and from.
>
> Besides, what's wrong with the beech....

There's nothing wrong with the beach. Might want to try a
BioMOBYfiers cocktail pipeline: everybody bring your own bottle,
contribute to the mix and pass a glass on to the next person/
service :). Might result in some good ideas, but the beach is usually
not the best place to take notes and my laptop probably doesn't like
the sand...

So I assume you'll be there too. That's 3 and counting...

Pi

> Phil

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1038
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen