[MOBY-dev] BioMOBY at ISMB / BOSC 2006

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Wed Jul 26 11:53:47 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I was wondering who's traveling to Fortaleza next week. I quickly
browsed the program and saw Martin (et al.) will give a presentation
at BOSC and will have a poster at ISMB, but I didn't spot any
gathering for Mobyfiers yet. It's been a while since Martin organized
BioMOBY meetings, so I was wondering in case many of you will be
there if we can have some sort of informal BioMOBY gathering. Surely
this mailinglist does a fine job, but sometimes it's much faster to
talk to people "live" :). Furthermore  I'd love to see the faces that
go with the names on this list :).

So how do the others feel about a BioMOBY lunch or a BioMOBY coffee
break meeting point? I also wouldn't mind to stay longer at the
convention center for a BioMOBY diner. Then there is also the option
of a Birds of a Feather (BOF) meeting during BOSC (These are free-
form meetings organized by the attendees themselves to discuss one or
a few topics of interest in greater detail). The list with suggestion
for BOF topics is still empty last time I checked....

Cheers,

Pi