[MOBY-dev] [moby] Re: encodeException question....

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Jul 21 20:01:27 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 18:23 +0200, Björn Usadel wrote:

> I personally think the INB solution is cleaner and also contains all the
> error codes etc., but by then I already had the code checked in. As far
> as I know their code is not yet checked in.

I've asked them why they are reluctant to contribute this code to the
CVS (especially since they announced it on this mailing list), and got
no answer :-(

I really wish they would...

Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor, Dept. of Medical Genetics
University of British Columbia
PI in Bioinformatics, iCAPTURE Centre
St. Paul's Hospital, Rm. 166, 1081 Burrard St.
Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1Y6
tel: 604 682 2344 x62129
fax: 604 806 9274

"Since the point of a definition is to explain the meaning of a term to
   someone who is unfamiliar with its proper application, the use of
language that doesn't help such a person learn how to apply the term is
 pointless. Thus, "happiness is a warm puppy" may be a lovely thought,
                     but it is a lousy definition."
                                                                Köhler et al, 2006