[MOBY-dev] jMoby core libraries

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 20 17:50:26 UTC 2006

> I tried to find out which were the core libraries to run BioMoby
> services

   The 'core' libraries that are needed for running BioMoby services that
were generated by MoSeS are those that are used when deploying biomoby
services to Tomcat. They are listed in xmls/deployBuild.xml, and they are:
   lib/alltools2.jar
   lib/jdom.jar
   lib/commons-lang-2.1.jar
and
   build/lib/jmoby.jar

   At least, this was true before the big bang done by Paul (when he moved
things to Java 1.5 and from some obscure :-) reasons restructured some
libraries). Since I have not had chance to try.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com