[MOBY-dev] a bit more hand-editing of the Object ontology

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Jul 6 22:54:23 UTC 2006

I've also done a bit of hand-editing of the Blast report objects.  There's
a nice node "Sequence_alignment_report" that was starting to get populated
with things like FASTA and ClustalW.  I've taken the NCBI and WU blast
objects and moved them as children of that node.

Again, this will not affect anyone's services who use those objects, since
the only links affected are ISA (thus no change in object structure), but
I wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I did it.

Please scream at me if you are upset about this.

Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor, Dept. Medical Genetics
University of British Columbia
PI Bioinformatics
iCAPTURE Centre, St. Paul's Hospital